[h323plus] h323plus for windows mobile 5

Craig Southeren craigs at postincrement.com
Wed Apr 30 05:28:23 EDT 2008

Victor Koh wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Has any of us managed to compile H323plus successfully for windows mobile 5? would appreciate if anyone could share their experience.
>
> I have the followings error when I compiled openh323libce workspace (from h323plus-v1_20_1-src.zip) in visual studio 2005:

FWIW, the head revision of Opal and PTLib compile and and run on Windows
Mobile and windows CE. There is also a demo application (MobileOpal)
which can be used to make and receive calls.

    Craig

  Craig Southeren          Post Increment – VoIP Consulting and Software
  craigs at postincrement.com.au                   www.postincrement.com.au

  Phone:  +61 243654666      ICQ: #86852844
  Fax:    +61 243656905      MSN: craig_southeren at hotmail.com
  Mobile: +61 417231046      Jabber: craigs at jabber.org

  "Science is the poetry of reality." Richard Dawkins