[h323plus] Question about H.460.18 in CVS repository

Simon Horne s.horne at packetizer.com
Thu Apr 24 17:26:18 EDT 2008

Marcos

All H.460.x are extensions and do not form a core part of the library. In this way you can pick and choose which extensions you wish to add to your application. The code is factory loaded so you only need to link the header in your project and the extension will be automatically loaded. There are sample applications showing the extensions usage.

Another good reason why it is not in the core library
www.tandberg.com/collateral/tandberg-ITU-license.pdf

I have requested clarification of the implications of h323plus and its users/developers however I have not received a reply so for the time being it is safer to have the code not in the core library.

Simon