[h323plus] how to switch a point-to-point conference to multi-party conference

Marcos Fábio Jardini marcos.f.jardini at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 07:07:26 EDT 2008

There are no formal rules or recomendations on how to hot-change an in
course conference. The implementators are free to do what they think that
are the necessary for that. For the purpose of compatibility with end points
of other vendors, the simplest way is to close all connections and
re-negotiate the capabilities.

--
-----
Jogue RPG, alimente o lado criativo!