[h323plus] Regarding increasing the call capacity of H323plus

Simon Horne s.horne at packetizer.com
Tue Oct 23 11:38:23 EDT 2007

Vlasis

Yes. There are two defines in the openh323buildopts.h to enable aggregation
H323_SIGNAL_AGGREGATE
H323_RTP_AGGREGATE

By default they are undefined.

H323plus is designed as a Linux drop in replacement to OpenH323 with of
course a lot more features.

The purpose of the project is to do just what you are intending, to update
existing projects which are based on OpenH323 and add more H323 support to
those projects.

If you need assistance then let me know. It would be good to have asterisk
chan_h323 updated to h323plus.

Simon