[h323plus] [Openh323-devel] H323plus CVS (continuance of OpenH323development)

Simon Horne s.horne at packetizer.com
Tue Oct 23 07:07:58 EDT 2007

Tama

I'm beginning to understand the incredible amount of work involved in
getting  packages released. Be patient. I certainly take my hat off to craig
for the years he did on this own this with openH323. It's a lot of work :-)

The source download page is still under construction. This should be fixed
in the next day or so.

The ptlib (windows,linx) and h323plus windows release are fine however the
linux h323plus is still getting there. :(

The CVS is currently populated.
http://h323plus.cvs.sourceforge.net/h323plus/
Your welcome to check out straight from the repository.

Simon