[h323plus] More background on changing BOOL to bool

Simon Horne s.horne at packetizer.com
Sun Nov 18 23:47:41 EST 2007

Craig

I certainly have no issue with making changes to make ptlib more C++
standard especially the PString (Another one to consider is Plist to
std::list) and would be happy to assist as long as where-ever possible the
changes are transparent to the end developer which most of these changes
appear to be.

This is my only reservation with BOOL to bool change and ensuring end
projects backwards compatibility especially without the C++ virtual issues
(which IMHO is a showstopper). If we can overcome that then definitely I'm
on board.

Simon