[h323plus] Different behaviour in opt and optnoshared executables

Jan Willamowius jan at willamowius.de
Wed Nov 14 08:19:29 EST 2007

Hi,

I see an 'interesting' problem in H323Plus OpenAM:
Creating a video output device that does nothing, fails in executables
built with 'optnoshared' while it works in executables compiled just
with 'opt'.

display = PVideoOutputDevice::CreateDevice("NULLOutput");

Since I always have tons of different OpenH323/H323Plus etc. libraries
around, I'd really like to get the non-shared version to work. Any ideas
what could be causing this ?

If you want to reproduce this, just build openam 'optnoshared' and
start it with a video message and the --loop option.

Thanks,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, jan at willamowius.de, http://www.gnugk.org/