[h323plus] [Opalvoip-devel] [Openh323-devel] opalvoip vs h323plus

Simon Horne s.horne at packetizer.com
Sat Nov 3 13:56:00 EDT 2007

Hannes

I completely understand your point and from our offlist discussions I have
been very supportive of getting some of these ideas like the a common H.460
framework base and H.239 into Opal.

It would be good to have these kind of H.460 features like NAT and also the
myriad of other H.460 extensions like text messaging (h460.tm), follow me,
click to call, presence (h460.presence in development with PacPhone and
GnuGk) which are available in h323plus into Opal.

I very much look forward to that close working relationship into the future.

Simon