[h323plus] [Openh323gk-developer] [Opalvoip-devel] [Openh323-devel]opalvoip vs h323plus

Zygmuntowicz Michal m.zygmuntowicz at onet.pl
Sat Nov 3 09:37:37 EDT 2007

There are still at least 2 open bugs on the PWLib tracker that I submitted
- PConfig problem with file contents caching and (recently committed)
PIPSocket::Address::AsString threading issues. There are also some BSD
issues with sockaddr structures - some systems require an additional field
ss_len and/or sa_len to be initialized for sockaddr_storage and/or
sockaddr_in.