[h323plus] Socket aggregation not yet implemented on Unix?

Simon Horne s.horne at packetizer.com
Fri Nov 2 15:01:29 EDT 2007

Vlasis

socket aggregration and thread aggregation are completely different things.
H323plus supports thread aggregation to merge threads to increase call
capacity in h323plus. socket aggregation is used to allow sockets to be used
by different threads and is not required for h323plus, it is only used in
OpalVoIP.

Simon