[h323plus] Migration to ANSI bool in PTLib

Craig Southeren craigs at postincrement.com
Tue Nov 27 05:27:47 EST 2007

Craig Southeren wrote:
> Simon Horne wrote:
>> To All
>>
>> I had requested slightly more time but alas :(
>>
>> h323plus (in conjunction with GnuGk) will migrate over the next week
>> or so.
>> If you are using the PTLIB TRUNK please compile for backward
>> compatibility
>> until Jan and I have completed h323plus and GnuGk translation.
>
> To assist, we'll try not to do much to PTLib until you are migrated.
> This means the development snapshot will be good for you to use.

Also, it will be at least a few more days before we do the snapshot,
perhaps even the end of the week, depending on how the bugs go

So, you could easily have until next week before the changes go into
trunk :)

    Craig

  Craig Southeren          Post Increment – VoIP Consulting and Software
  craigs at postincrement.com.au                   www.postincrement.com.au

  Phone:  +61 243654666      ICQ: #86852844
  Fax:    +61 243656905      MSN: craig_southeren at hotmail.com
  Mobile: +61 417231046      Jabber: craigs at jabber.org

  "Science is the poetry of reality." Richard Dawkins