[h323plus] Introducing PBoolean - API change alert!!!

Jan Willamowius jan at willamowius.de
Mon Nov 19 12:00:46 EST 2007

Hi,

I guess making the change won't be very hard for GnuGk and we've
already started using STL wherever possible.

The one thing I'm concerend about is to keep backward compatibility
with older PWLib releases. Some people use really old OpenH323/PWLib
versions to compile GnuGk and would prefer to keep them.

Currently we look at the version numbers to see which features are
available. So if we can simply define PBoolean back to BOOL for the old
releases, I'm fine with the change.

If you add config options to change what kind of bool PTLib uses,
please give us a config symbol so we can detect what to define PBoolean
to.

Regards,
Jan

--