[h323plus] Question about interoperability of asterisk and GnuGk

Giulio Gaio giuliogaio at yahoo.it
Wed Nov 14 09:47:04 EST 2007

Hi,
       I wonder if is it possible to register Asterisk as an endpoint to openh323 gatekeeper (GnuGk)
      because i want to merge the feature of an PBX ( asterisk ) in a h323 zone.

      More precisely,  I'm working around an heterogeneous network (it' s a campus' network) in             witch to an h323 MCU endpoint   had to have the capability to be connected in both:
      - external PSTN via Cisco Gw  users,
      - internal h323 users registered to GnuGK
      - user handled by an asterisk PBX.  (You can imagine that theese are users from a minor building         of the faculty that don't share the LAN of the main building).  --- but this point isn't yet clear

If some one can help me (Can asterisk register to GnuGK in some way), or tell me this is impossible,
Thank you very much.

                                                                 Giulio