[h323plus] [Openh323gk-developer] Question about new ASN compiler

Jan Willamowius jan at willamowius.de
Mon Nov 5 16:45:44 EST 2007

Hi.

a smaller memory foot print would of course be nice, but the current
size isn't much of a problem for GnuGk. I'd have to take see some
examples of the new interface to get a clearer picture, but I would
guess GnuGk would be hit pretty hard by those changes since GnuGk
doesn't use much of the framework hiding the ASN classes. Thus I'd
prefer to keep the old parser.

Regards,
Jan

--