[h323plus] OpalCall Concept Question

Simon Horne s.horne at packetizer.com
Mon Nov 5 13:29:37 EST 2007

Bian

Currently there is no support for OpenMCU in Opal. The existing OpenMCU is
available within the h323plus CVS repository, there are development plans
but currently its not that much different to the OpenH323 version except a
few bug fixes and utilises video plugins.

Opal I understand is planning on developing a OpalMCU at sometime in the
future. I have CC'd it to that list so they might be able to provide you
with more information.

Simon