[h323plus] Question about new ASN compiler

Simon Horne s.horne at packetizer.com
Sun Nov 4 09:03:58 EST 2007

Craig

I certainly I very much welcome to the idea. How it effects opal/h323plus I
think will be difficult but managable as most users access the ASN.1 code
via a project intermediate layer anyway making changes relatively
transparent to the user. How it effects GnuGk is going to be a completely
different animal and I think will require much greater scrutiny.

Honestly, At this particular junction I think we should just take a break, a
deep breath and put this on the back burner for a few weeks (at least) until
things settle down and we can again resemble codiality and revisit the topic
then. I hope we all agree :-)

Simon