[h323plus] Question about new ASN compiler

Peter Nixon listuser at peternixon.net
Sun Nov 4 07:49:44 EST 2007

> The big advantage is that the code created by this compiler is MUCH
> smaller at run-time that the original OPAL/H.323 code. As in ten times
> smaller.

-snip-

> But, we would like to hear the opinions of other people about this code.
> If the general consensus is that people would like to see it used, then
> we will put in the work to make it happen. If the general consensus is
> that people do think it is worth the hassle, then we will stop worrying
> about it :)

Hi Craig

For what it's worth, I think that that would be a very worthwhile move as a
lot of potential users (like myself) of OPAL are embedded developers where
every kilobyte counts. If you can save a meg or so then I the work is
definitely worth some temporary instability in the code!

Just my 2 cents
--

Peter Nixon
http://peternixon.net/