[h323plus] [Opalvoip-devel] [Openh323-devel] [Openh323gk-developer] opalvoip vs h323plus

Craig Southeren craigs at postincrement.com
Sun Nov 4 04:39:00 EST 2007

Simon Horne wrote:

..deleted

> I carefully remind you that the decision to fork Opal out of OpenH323 was
> yours and Craig's decision and you did so with your eyes wide open and the
> subsequent malee that has ensued as a result is something we will all have
> to live and deal with. On that note, I strongly suggest, as I hinted before,
> we bring this discussion to a permanent close.

Gee - I spend a day away from the computer with my family and look what
happens on the list :)

I agree that there is no point continuing this discussion in it's
present form. I think that everyone knows what the situation is - the
horse is dead and everyone else has moved on.

I am still incredibly humbled by the fact that this codebase still has
the power to induce such passions in people. This shows that there is
still life in the project(s) yet :)

    Craig

  Craig Southeren          Post Increment – VoIP Consulting and Software
  craigs at postincrement.com.au                   www.postincrement.com.au

  Phone:  +61 243654666      ICQ: #86852844
  Fax:    +61 243656905      MSN: craig_southeren at hotmail.com
  Mobile: +61 417231046      Jabber: craigs at jabber.org

  "Science is the poetry of reality." Richard Dawkins