[h323plus] [Opalvoip-devel] [Openh323-devel] opalvoip vsh323plus

Simon Horne s.horne at packetizer.com
Fri Nov 2 18:07:07 EDT 2007

Welcome Craig

h323plus currently contains a large array of features such as directory
services (H.350),app sharing (H.239) conference controls (H.230), SNMP
(H.341) etc which you did not mention that are not currently available in
Opal. As I offered previously to you or anyone else, you are quite welcome
to port any of these ideas to opal (like my H.460.x work craig mentioned)
with my support so as to provide a more compelling argument for migration to
opal.

But honestly I think you should direct your questions to the various
projects that were "orphaned" on the executive decision to migrate to
OpalVoIP and plead the case to them.

You are most welcome to participate on the h323plus mailing list and provide
input etc but please try and refrain from touting other projects, it was
frowned apon on the openH323 list, so it should be no different now.

Simon