[h323plus] H323plus and ptlib 2.x?

Simon Horne s.horne at packetizer.com
Tue Dec 25 14:13:59 EST 2007

Peter

You are correct. We are committed to migrate to ptlib 2.x within a
reasonably time frame however the decision and timing to make large changes
to ptlib is out of my control, and that I do apologize for. Currently I have
a very very hectic schedule with work commitments, a new h323plus release of
PacPhone as well as several ITU submissions, as well as committing of a
backlog of new work to the h323plus so I will get to it as soon as I can.

Simon