[h323plus] Video Codec Plugin Tutorial

Simon Horne s.horne at packetizer.com
Wed Dec 19 02:32:50 EST 2007

For h323plus you just use the AddAllCapabilities() function (the same as
used with audio). The video codecs are automatically loaded.

so the code looks like this to add both Audio and Video
AddAllCapabilties(*this,0,0,"*");

To Disable Video
RemoveCapability(H323Capability::e_Video);

To universally set a maximum framesize.
SetVideoFrameSize(H323Capability::cifMPI);

Simon