[h323implementers] H323 call in a bash script

Jan Willamowius jan at willamowius.de
Thu Nov 7 03:39:09 EST 2013

Hi Michael,

H323Plus has a sample application "Simple" that takes all configuration
parameters from the command line. You should be able to use that for
your purposes or take it as a starting point and modify it as needed,

BTW: There is a mailing list dedicated to H323Plus development. You can
subscribe at http://www.h323plus.org/lists.html

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, Founder of the GNU Gatekeeper Project
EMail  : jan at willamowius.de
Website: http://www.gnugk.org
Support: http://www.willamowius.com/gnugk-support.html

Relaxed Communications GmbH