[aescrypt] User's command line error deletes file

Paul E. Jones paulej at packetizer.com
Thu Sep 8 14:40:46 EDT 2011

Agreed.  I put that at the top of the wish list page:

http://www.aescrypt.com/wishlist.html

We've had a few issues related to this, but this is perhaps the best example
of the problem I've seen yet.  It is actually fairly trivial to fix (we just
need to change the order in which we open files), but we need somebody to
find the time to make the changes to the source code.

If I get a chance to work on it anytime soon, I'll make it a priority to
address this one.

Paul