[aescrypt] [Fwd: java aes crypt could not support the excel]

David García david.garcia at vocali.net
Thu Oct 29 08:53:27 EDT 2009

Hi,

It was easy to spot the bug and fix it. The problem was related to the way
the last block size was computed.

Other changes I've also made:

   - Added a test suite to make sure AESCrypt.java works as expected.
   - Fixed a bug when reading the HMAC of an empty payload.
   - Make sure the "AES" header is correctly encoded.
   - Some typos in messages and documentation.

Paul, would you please publish the new version on the web?

Regards,
   David